THE DHARMA INTIATIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the members of the Dharma Initiative.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scrappy1975

scrappy1975

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone   hello everyone I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:04 pm

just a quick blog to say hi to every one in the greatest alliance in the universe, thank you all for making me feel so welcome especially wayne, he's a good chap as is the big boss man. see you all in game, Scrappy1975.
Back to top Go down
badwon
John Locke
John Locke
badwon

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:31 pm

Hello scrap, Welcome aboard. Why don't you fill in some info under your profile, so we know something about you, like where you are playing from. I find it interesting to know that we are from all over the global map (real global map )...........

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Orikx
John Locke
John Locke
Orikx

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi scrappy. It's good to have you as a member of the alliance. If you need anything please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Psycodude08

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi everyone, just thought id say hi and thank u all for havin me etc.
also i thought id pop this in, to see how mad u all are ;-)

"Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline..."

- If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

- If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

- If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.

- If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

- If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.

- If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

- If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.

- If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

- If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line.

- If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.

- If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, s-l-o-w-l-y & c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y press 0 0 0.

- If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

- If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

- If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you."

- If you are menopausal, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down & cry. You won't be crazy forever.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone   hello everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DHARMA INTIATIVE :: Public :: Open Chat-
Jump to: